Sun, 21 May|
Rest and Reflect
Join well respected and experienced yoga teacher Claire for gentle yoga shapes (yin yoga/asanas), meditation and yoga nidra (yogic sleep/guided meditation)
Time & Location
21 May, 16:00 – 18:00
Bromsgrove, 37 Worcester Rd, Bromsgrove B61 7DN, UK
About the event
Rest & Reflect Kindred in Bromsgrove
Do you feel a bit lost? Maybe you’re tired of being tired? Have a sense of being disconnected from yourself and what you are here to do? You know that there’s more to life than eat, sleep, work, repeat but it seems just out of reach?
Welcome to Rest & Reflect. This workshop is for you!
Join me for gentle yoga shapes (yin yoga/asanas), meditation and yoga nidra (yogic sleep/guided meditation)
In this workshop we will:
- explore how to make yoga part of your daily routine
- make space for rest and ask what we want and what we uniquely have to offer the world
- learn how to restore and recharge energy levels
- consciously slow down and make space for stillness
- Learn how journaling can help you focus and heal. Rewrite the current narrative that holds you back
a yoga workshop that explores stillness, invites reflection, and welcomes deep restInstructions
Wear comfy clothes, layers are a great idea. You may want to bring a blanket and cushion. Water, notepad and pen may also be useful.